Puppies for Sale
Our puppies are all from health tested and titled parents, following the strict German standards. We do the best to assure the utmost standards in quality and temperament in our program so your family gets nothing but the best!
We have an Exciting dark sable working line German Shepherd litter due December!! These puppies are going to be incredible! Please inquire about our waiting list! above is the sire!
Born December 3, Loki aus Gerstbrei BH BHOT a stamp hips and elbows x Ava von Buchmann IGP1 ang a stamp hips and elbows DM clear
Ava is one of our 2 Phoenix daughters and she just had her last litter with my daughter’s Competition male, Loki. This is a full showline litter that is temperament on temperament. Ava has produced therapy dogs, working dogs, and family companion dogs. Loki just adores children and has produced service dogs, working dogs, and family companions. Ava babies don’t last very long so if you are interested please inquire! These babies were born at my daughters place but we have the option for transport.
Harlee is a very pretty female German Shepherd that is a sister of Hans. Harlee was our pick female from this litter but we’ve decided to sell her which has been a very hard decision for us. Harlee has a lot of training and house manners on her and will be a great option for someone wanting to skip that puppy stage
Ice is a 5 month old sable working line German Shepherd with a wonderful disposition. He will be a big boy! Ice is very well socialized and is very well traveled. Ice would make a wonderful family dog or sport prospect. Ice is crate trained and housetrained and is an easy keeper. What a great way to get a puppy without having to go through long sleepless nights.
Mel Is a beautiful almost full black German shepherd male. He has beautiful structure and a beautiful face as well as a beautiful personality. He is great with kids and is totally housetrained. If you are looking for a wonderful family companion and a little extra protection but who will be great with your guests look no further than this amazing boy.
** German Breeding**
Proper handling and raising of our German Shepherd Puppies is very important to us. Here’s how we’re different from most German Shepherd Breeders:
- Our puppies are born in our house, where they are constantly watched and handled by us from birth.
- Our mother dogs are our pets and family. A happy stress free momma dog makes for healthy happy puppies!
- As they begin to hear and see, they are exposed to household sites and sounds that are similar to any busy family’s.
- Our Puppies are handled many times a day, so they are used to human contact.
- After they get their first shots, we invite family and friends over, which includes young children.
- At this time, we also start introducing them to car rides and new places so they adapt easily into their new homes. Because of this early exposure our puppies just haven’t been car sick
- At six weeks old, we start crate training and housebreaking our young puppies and continue until they go home.
- Our puppies are health-checked by our Vet before they go to their new homes.
- we retire our females from breeding under 6 years of age, having a limited amount of litters per female to ensure their health and happiness as well.
We are not a kennel, but a small breeder who cares about our German Shepherd Puppies and their families.
Please also check out my daughter’s webpage. She lives in Worthington, Indiana where she both professionally trains and breeds, also raising her puppies inside her home.
Get in Touch with us Today
Or fill out the quick contact form below – we will respond within 24 hours
Von Buchmann Michigan German Shepherds is located now in Ira, Michigan. We’re off of I-94 and very accessible. This is in the Metro Detroit area, about an hour from the Detroit Metro Airport. We also ship puppies to any United States destination.