Puppies for Sale
Our puppies are all from health tested and titled parents, following the strict German standards, to assure the utmost standards in quality and temperament in our program so your family gets nothing but the best!
We have a few Black and Red German showline trained puppies from our Digger and Audi litter!
Wow! We get a lot of this from people who see this girl. Hannah is a very pretty black and red 4 month old female with huge bone and excellent color. She has very nice show structure for someone that would like to show or just have a beautiful moving female. Hannah is crate trained and house trained and is very bonding to her people. This girl is going to be a head turner. Ask us more about Hannah!
Mr. Very dark Red and Handsome that has as much personality as his looks! Mr. Hans Solo is named after his character for a reason! He is a playful show quality 4 month old male German Shepherd puppy with a cool attitude and sense of humor. He likes to play but chills out very easily and is content laying down beside you with a toy or his favorite stick. Hans is a very easy house dog and you won’t have those long loud nights you would with a baby puppy. Hans is also crate trained and already housebroken! Please ask us more about Hans!
Heidi is a very confident and fun loving female German Shepherd puppy that is 4 months old. She is very eager to learn things and is easy to teach with food. Heidi loves playing with her ball but like her siblings she is also very easy in the house. Heidi is crate trained, house trained, and sleeps the night. All of these puppies were raised from birth inside my living room and have never seen a kennel environment. Please email to ask more about Heidi!
The highly awarded in Germany V Digger von der Edelweiss IGP3 LBZ a normal hips and elbows, dad of Heidi, Hannah, and Hans.
Mel is an extremely gorgeous 7 month bi color male with a very sweet disposition. He is from our German breeding with Einstein Amistad. He has foundation started in all 3 phases of IGP and is doing very well. Mel is also very good around young children. He has been everywhere with me and travels very well. Mel has nice drive but he’s an easy keeper in the house and off leash in our front yard. He is totally housetrained and sleeps the night. We just did Mel’s preliminary hip X-rays and they look excellent!
Our Elle de Lupus Saevus has had her very last litter! Puppies born 5/6/2023 and will be ready to go home end of June!
For Elle’s very last litter we chose a very special male, National competitor Akan do Leco IGP3! Akan has produced fearless puppies with incredible temperaments with all people and children. He also throws his full calm grips into his puppies and easy to handle disposition. All of his training up to his BH was done by a 12 year old boy. That’s how clear this male is. We are so excited to watch these puppies grow! Elle has produced incredible dogs and we’ve kept 3 back from other litters between my daughter and I.
** German Breeding**
German Shepherd Puppies for Sale in Michigan
Proper handling and raising of our German Shepherd Puppies is very important to us. Here’s how we’re different from most German Shepherd Breeders:
- Our puppies are born in our house, where they are constantly watched and handled by us from birth.
- Our mother dogs are our pets and family. A happy stress free momma dog makes for healthy happy puppies!
- As they begin to hear and see, they are exposed to household sites and sounds that are similar to any busy family’s.
- Our Puppies are handled many times a day, so they are used to human contact.
- After they get their first shots, we invite family and friends over, which includes young children.
- At this time, we also start introducing them to car rides and new places so they adapt easily into their new homes. Because of this early exposure our puppies just haven’t been car sick
- At six weeks old, we start crate training and housebreaking our young puppies and continue until they go home.
- Our puppies are health-checked by our Vet before they go to their new homes.
- we retire our females from breeding under 6 years of age, having a limited amount of litters per female to ensure their health and happiness as well.
We are not a kennel, but a small breeder who cares about our German Shepherd Puppies and their families.
Please also check out my daughter’s webpage. She lives in Worthington, Indiana where she both professionally trains and breeds, also raising her puppies inside her home.
Get in Touch with us Today
Or fill out the quick contact form below – we will respond within 24 hours
Von Buchmann Michigan German Shepherds is located now in Ira, Michigan. We’re off of I-94 and very accessible. This is in the Metro Detroit area, about an hour from the Detroit Metro Airport. We also ship puppies to any United States destination.